BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician (Traditional or Outpatient only) to service patients at one of 7 Rural Health Clinics in Southcentral Missouri.
Physician have the option to work at more than one clinic and have the flexibility to work/live at various clinics/towns where they feel would best fit their professional and personal needs.
All clinics are Rural Health Clinics and located in underserved areas. Therefore, Physicians can qualify for student loan support provided by the National Health Service Corps
Some of the benefits of this hospital employed opportunity include:
- Competitive salary based on MGMA standards
- Generous sign on bonus and relocation reimbursement offered
- Up to $4,500 for CME’s and professional license fees, dues and journals.
- We provide Malpractice at $2 mill per occurrence/ $6 mill aggregate. This is a claims made policy. If Physician completes term of agreement, OMC will provide tail coverage.
- Benefits include: health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,
- Very reasonable health insurance, non-smoker employee rate is $22.00/month. Family rate: $154/month.
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
- 457 plan “Top Hat Plan” max contribution of $18,000 per year.
Contact Jerome at Olesky Associates for More Information