Internal Medicine in Southwestern, MO
Join a friendly, well established and family oriented primary care group
- Enjoy a comfortable call schedule of 1 in 5
- High-need area for primary care / colleagues will welcome a new physician
- Integrated health system offers sub-specialty care including hearts, orthopedics, gastroenterology, neurosurgery, and oncology
- Hospital/clinic administrator is located on campus and offers an open-door-policy to employees and medical staff
- Health system has over 70% of the market share in managed care contracts
- Competitive two-year income guarantee with production bonus potential (RVU Based Income Model)
- Excellent benefits including paid malpractice, paid relocation, and CME allowance
- They are a designated National Health Service Corp site offering a loan repayment program to physicians who qualify
With low crime rates and the 2nd lowest ranking for cost of living in the nation, this community is the perfect place to raise a family. The area has a mild climate with all four seasons. With access to four major airports, this location is convenient for those who love travel.
Whether your idea of fun includes the arts, sports, the great outdoors, history, or excellent dining, Southwest Missouri has you covered. Our client has a 500-bed, three-hospital system providing comprehensive healthcare and behavioral health services to an area that includes more than 450,000 residents from Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas. They are a physician-driven, community-owned, not-for-profit health system with full-service tertiary care facilities.
Contact: Neal Fenster