Infectious Disease physician opportunity is now available in Minnesota. The work schedule will be Monday and Friday mornings in the clinic and then call coverage for mainly consults. Physician will see and average of six to eight patients in the clinic and 10 to 18 consults per day.
Utilize your passion for Infectious Disease in a 100% ID, traditional practice setting doing both inpatient and outpatient medicine. Monday to Friday daytime schedule from 8am-5pm or similar hours create a great work-life balance. A full time hospitalist program supports the inpatient care.
Ideal candidate will be Board Certified in Internal Medicine and BC/BE in Infectious Disease. Fellows welcome to apply.
If you are looking to practice quality Infectious Disease medicine in an outdoor paradise, then call Romy Stall at CompHealth for more information! 954-837-2733 or send CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Job#748087
- 100% Infectious Disease patients
- Employed by the Hospital
- Secure and stable ID position
- Open due to the growth and community demand
- Excellent earnings potential
- Huge referral base of over 200 physicians
- This entire area offers the charm, safety, and convenience of small town life, with the diversity and vitality of a metropolitan area.
- Lots of outdoor recreational activities, performing arts academy, and more
- Competitive compensation and bonus package
- Full Benefits- Medical Dental and Vision
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Paid Malpractice with tail
- Relocation offered