Primary Care Physician Opportunities in Boston- Internal Medicine and Family Medicine
Excellent opportunity to join at various Greater Boston area locations!
One of the top-ranked hospitals in the United States that also is a major teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School, is currently searching for talented board certified/eligible internists. At our hospital, our primary care physicians deliver exceptional care with both passion and purpose. Our primary care physicians are able to build their careers upon the foundation and support of our organization.
The primary care physicians coordinate the full continuum of health care needs-- from preventive care to primary, specialty or hospital care. We offer:
- competitive salaries and benefit programs
- diverse primary care practice locations
- state-of-the-art EMR and enterprise data warehousing
- full-time and part-time opportunities available
- world-class integrated specialty network
- professional development programs
- NCQA PCHM recognized
- embedded services within practices
- piloting innovative delivery models (e-visits, etc.)
- opportunities to teach medical students and residents
We provide comprehensive adult medical care for over 200,000 patients across our fourteen primary care practices throughout the greater Boston area. Our facilities are modern and patient-centered, with high-caliber clinical and support staff teams. Our PCPs see a complete range of adult patients across all demographics and diseases and conditions. Our growing network of primary care practices in eastern Massachusetts is testimony to our commitment to primary care as a critical component of managing populations, and our dedication to providing the best experience and health outcomes for our patients.
Current Practice Locations:
- Boston / Longwood Medical
- Chestnut Hill
- Jamaica Plain