- Primary Care Internist Needed on Martha's Vineyard - Massachusetts
- 3 permanent positions available: 40 hours/week, 4-day work week; outpatient only.
- 5 years experience preferred, responsible for Adult/Pedi Outpatient and Inpatient calls, long term care coverage for own patients rotated by assignment, and willingness to work in critical access environment.
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Time Off
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Requirements: BC/BE in IM or FM and MA license
- Preferred: Bilingual in Portuguese
This authentic Island is New England at its best. The Island's beauty and cultural offerings make it a popular destination for visitors from all over the world. Family's, Presidents and celebrities come here to enjoy the peace and privacy the Island provides. Many families have made the Vineyard their summer home for many generations.
Contact: Neal Fenster