An award-winning community health and multi-service center is seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Internist with passion for healthy lives and healthy communities. Those with urgent care experience are also welcome to apply- there is an opportunity for a mix of primary and urgent care. This is a highly respected CHC providing comprehensive care to some of Boston most vulnerable populations. Services include urgent care, behavioral health, dental, vision, wellness programs and youth programs.
- Competitive compensation, plus production bonus
- Opportunity to work with a complex panel
- Network with community physicians and teaching hospital
- Participate in community initiatives and wellness programs
PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN BENEFITS:
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Loan repayment up to $50K
- Health/dental/malpractice insurance included
INTERNAL MEDICINE PHYSICIAN REQUIREMENTS:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine Physician
- Passion for working with the underserved
- H1B and J1 Visa sponsorship available
ABOUT THE LOCATION: South Boston is full of rich history and culture. There are many parks, waterfront recreation areas and world-class restaurants. Annually, many cultural events are celebrated such as the St. Patrick’s Day Parade. There is always much to do in this vibrant and charming neighborhood.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier1