Federally qualified Community Health Center (CHC) seeks an Internal Medicine physician to provide Primary Care to a diverse and complex patient panel. The right candidate is passionate about caring for the underserved and following patients through diagnosis and treatment to positive outcomes. The PCP is a leader, and will have input in matters of productivity, quality improvement and clinical process improvement.
- Competitive compensation
- Teaching opportunity
- Flexible work schedule
- Full or part-time
- Treat 16 patients per day
- No weekday or weekend call!
- NCQA-designated practice
- Supervision of NPs and PAs
- Full operational and clinical support staff
- 4 weeks’ vacation
- 1 week CME with $1,500 allowance
- Licensing, boards and DEA fees 100% employer-paid
Join this supportive and flexible team, with a collaborative environment and experienced staff dedicated to improving patient outcomes and having a positive impact on the community. (Job Reference #IM301)
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier4