Community practice affiliated with two prestigious teaching institutions seeks an Internist for Primary Care practice in the community setting. Our facility features the latest technology and is recognized for quality care and patient safety. The right candidate has a passion for caring for patients in the community, close to their homes.
- Compensation at least $175K, plus RVU incentives
- Hospital employed position
- Outpatient only
- Call from home only,1:5, shared by a large call group
- Strong tertiary and specialty referral relationships
- Network with more than 500 medical professionals
- 4 weeks vacation
- 5 CME days with $3K reimbursement
- H1B visas accepted
Location, location, location! Enjoy a community of clinical excellence without the hassle of traffic, trains and parking associated with a big city. 30 minutes to downtown Boston, and easy highway access North to the mountains, lakes and coast of New Hampshire and Maine. Choose from public and private schools, live and work in a beautiful suburban community. Visa friendly.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier3