HEADLINE: Maryland (beautiful coastal city): This is a 100% outpatient opportunity. There is no call. An internist is needed to join a well-established primary-care group. This modern office has four primary-care physicians. This primary-care group practice is owned and employed by a highly-regarded medical center. There is no call. $ They are offering an excellent financial package.
- This excellent 100% outpatient Internal Medicine opportunity is located in a beautiful coastal city in Maryland. Please see below regarding additional information about this city.
- A large, well-established Primary Care group with headquarters located in Baltimore, Maryland, is seeking to recruit an additional Internist for one of their satellite offices. This busy group has a total of eight offices in the Baltimore-Washington metropolitan area and surrounding counties.
- This satellite office is located in a beautiful coastal city in Maryland, an Internist is needed to join a well-established primary-care group.
- This is a 100% outpatient internal medicine practice opportunity.
- There is no in-patient call.
- The new Internist will work at one modern office facility currently staffed with four primary-care physicians.
- This office has the latest EMR equipment.
- This excellent internal medicine opportunity is due to increased patient volume and area growth.
- This practice is owned by a state-of-the-art modern teaching hospital based in Baltimore. This premier and modern institution has an active and very large medical staff. It has an academic affiliation with a prestigious University.
- Internal Medicine physicians completing their residencies and internists who have prior work experience and are in practice will both be strongly considered and are welcome to apply.
- This primary-care group practice is owned and employed by a highly-regarded medical center.
- They are offering a very competitive starting base salary, which is commensurate with the physician’s experience.
- There is also a productivity bonus incentive.
- In addition, they provide a comprehensive fringe benefits package.
- The earning potential is excellent!
INFORMATION REGARDING THIS BEAUTIFUL COASTAL CITY IN MARYLAND:
- This is a city where tradition and history combine with high technology, and urban sophistication share a place with rural simplicity.
- It is a full-service and diverse city, and offers its residents a complete range of services. It also has been referred to as a "City of Neighborhoods."
- Exceptional schools are commonplace.
- A strong cultural and arts community provides a diverse choice of arts and cultural attractions.
- Miles of magnificent, beautiful blue waters of the shoreline surround its residents. For the sailing enthusiast, this location is paradise and a boater's dream! The 7,000 acres of parkland, environmental preserves, waterways and beaches provide many outdoor recreational activities and opportunities for everyone.
- With real estate options varying from cottages to waterfront estates, there are homes for every budget and personal preference.
- You will be situated within an easy drive to Washington, D.C. You will also be able to take full advantage of and have easy accessibility to the educational, recreational, cultural activities and all amenities that such a great city as Washington has to offer!
- The residents of this area are enjoying an incomparable quality of life. This city is, indeed, a wonderful place to live and work and practice 100% outpatient Internal Medicine!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.