HEADLINE: Baltimore, MD (upscale and beautiful suburban community): This is a 100% outpatient opportunity. An internist is needed to join a primary-care group. They have six physicians, 4 Nurse Practitioners, and 3 Physician Assistants. This is a hospital owned and hospital employed practice opportunity. There is no call. Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. $ They are offering an excellent competitive financial package.
LOCATION: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND (upscale and beautiful suburban community of Baltimore. Please see below regarding information about the city of Baltimore.)
- Located in an upscale and beautiful suburban community of Baltimore, Maryland, an Internist is needed to join a well-established primary-care group.
- This practice consists of six physicians, four Nurse Practitioners and 3 Physician Assistants.
- This is a 100% outpatient internal medicine practice opportunity.
- There is no in-patient call. There are Hospitalists who take the call for this group’s patients!
- This group sees patients from fifteen years old and up.
- Work schedule: Monday to Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- There is no weekend work.
- The new Internist will work at one modern office facility located in a beautiful upscale community.
- This excellent internal medicine opportunity is due to increased patient volume and area growth. Their service area population is large and extensive.
- This practice is owned by a state-of-the-art modern teaching hospital. This premier and modern institution has an active and very large medical staff. It has an academic affiliation with a prestigious University.
- Internal Medicine physicians completing their residencies and internists who have prior work experience and are in practice will both be strongly considered and are welcome to apply.
- This is a hospital-employed opportunity.
- This primary-care group practice is owned by a highly-regarded medical center.
- They are offering a very competitive starting base salary, which is commensurate with the physician’s experience.
- There is also a productivity bonus incentive.
- In addition, they provide a comprehensive fringe benefits package.
- The earning potential is excellent!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING BALTIMORE, MARYLAND:
- Baltimore, Maryland has approximately 800,000-plus residents with a service population 1,000,000 plus.
- It is the largest city in Maryland and one of the great port cities of the world.
- Baltimore is an exciting city, with charming neighborhoods, ethnic and cultural diversity, Chesapeake Bay cuisine and a wealth of history.
- This great city also offers excellent educational facilities, including the University of Baltimore and Johns Hopkins University.
- You will also be able to take full advantage of, and have easy accessibility to, historical Washington, D.C., and is located only 45 miles away.
- Baltimore has a wide variety of restaurants to satisfy nearly every palate.
- It is also a sports fan’s dream come true, including baseball, football and soccer teams.
- A temperate climate, beautiful waterfront homes, great shopping, superb dining options, excellent educational facilities, and a plethora of cultural activities all contribute to making Baltimore a great city to live and practice outpatient Internal Medicine!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.