HEADLINE: BALTIMORE, MD: Internal Medicine, Outpatient, Teaching opportunity! There is very light telephone call only. Join a very busy group with five Internists. One of their internists is leaving due to personal reasons. Work at a modern medical suite located on the campus of highly-regarded teaching hospital. It has both Hospitalist and Intensivist programs. Their Department of Medicine provides comprehensive consultative, inpatient and outpatient medical services. $ They are offering a strong and very competitive financial package. It also includes RVU-based production bonus.
LOCATION: Baltimore, Maryland: Please see below regarding information about the city of Baltimore.
- Located in Baltimore, Maryland, an excellent Internal Medicine, Outpatient, Teaching opportunity is available.
- The new internist is needed to join a very busy hospital-based group with five internists.
- However, they are seeking to replace one of their internists who is leaving for personal reasons.
- Call: There will only be very light telephone call.
- This busy outpatient practice is based out of a modern medical suite.
- Their office is situated on the campus of a highly-regarded teaching hospital. It has both a Hospitalist and Intensivist programs. Their Department of Medicine provides comprehensive consultative, inpatient and outpatient medical services.
- Teaching: With a mission that includes the teaching of future generations of health professionals, this excellent hospital system shares many of the characteristics of a university-owned hospital. As such, it has its own distinguished full-time faculty. Many of their faculty members are nationally and internationally recognized experts in their fields, and hold teaching positions at two world-renowned Universities. Several hundred medical students receive clinical training each year this teaching hospital. This state-of-the-art teaching hospital also has a training site for several University medical students during their mandatory ambulatory and third-year internal medicine clerkships.
- The new Internist will be employed by a highly-regarded medical center.
- They are offering a strong/very competitive starting base salary. It will be commensurate with the internist’s experience.
- There is also a RVU-based productivity bonus incentive.
- In addition, they provide a comprehensive fringe benefits package.
- The earning potential is strong!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING BALTIMORE,MARYLAND:
- Baltimore, Maryland has approximately 800,000-plus residents with a service population 1,000,000 plus.
- It is the largest city in Maryland and one of the great port cities of the world.
- Baltimore is an exciting city, with charming neighborhoods, ethnic and cultural diversity, Chesapeake Bay cuisine and a wealth of history.
- This great city also offers excellent educational facilities, including the University of Baltimore and Johns Hopkins University.
- You will also be able to take full advantage of, and have easy accessibility to, historical Washington, D.C., and is located only 45 miles away.
- Baltimore has a wide variety of restaurants to satisfy nearly every palate.
- It is also a sports fan’s dream come true, including baseball, football and soccer teams.
- A temperate climate, beautiful waterfront homes, great shopping, superb dining options, excellent educational facilities, and a plethora of cultural activities all contribute to making Baltimore a great city to live and practice outpatient Internal Medicine with a teaching component at a top-notch hospital!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.