Urgent Care offices between Baltimore and Washington DC. This UC business has multiple offices and are looking to bring on at least 6 new Urgent Care/Emergency/Internal/Family Medicine physicians and 6 Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants. They have been in business for over 25 years. Acuity of patients is low to moderate.
Expect the following:
- Free standing Urgent care buildings throughout the area between Baltimore and DC/Annapolis to Frederick, MD. Digital Xray, onsite labs, CT and Ultrasound
- Highest compensation in the industry, Hourly rate plus full benefits
- 401K with profit sharing, 100% full family health, dental and vision
- Mid-Level practitioners at all sites, extremely well-staffed and efficient
- 8/10/12 hour shifts, iPads for all providers
Area is a northern suburb of Washington, DC, and South of Baltimore in Maryland. It is largely a residential community. Many residents commute to D.C./Baltimore area for work. There are excellent public, parochial and private schools and many universities around if you are seeking higher education. Recreation and cultural activities abound. Take in the theatre, symphony, and museums or check out the parks, golf courses, lakes, campgrounds and if that's not enough, DC/Baltimore are an easy drive. With it being near the DC metroplex, there is access to amenities to fit everyone's lifestyle, including the arts, theatre, museums, symphony, professional sports, recreation, etc.
Contact: Neal Fenster