Practice the best quality of medicine in this mature IM practice within a growing healthcare system. Treat the 'whole person' in a practice that embraces the concept of holistic care and puts great value on preventative medicine.
Fantastic location - Bangor is a thriving college town and the premier destination for outdoor enthusiasts and young families. Low crime, low cost of living and lots to do.
J1 Visa candidates are welcome to apply.
CompHealth is one of America's largest temporary and permanent staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish. We want to help you find your dream job, so give us a call today.
For more information, contact Maghan Wilbur directly at 203-663-9355 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enjoy the best of Maine in this bustling college town
- Flexible hours F/T schedule is very accommodating; work 4 or 5 days
- Candidate with strong interest in men's health preferred
- Board certification required
- Great benefits package; coverage starts on day one
- Relocation, sign-on bonus, CME w/ stipend, loan repay available
- Six weeks vacation
- Malpractice w/tail
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you