STOP! LOOK AND CONSIDER
Private Group Seeking Partner
Outpatient Only Medicine
This well-established physician owned practice is seeking a productive internist to join their group to meet the ever increasing demand for services in this area. This position is located in a community with nationally recognized primary and secondary schools, technical college, and highly accredited NCAA Division II University.
Each year the community hosts many unique festivals and attractions such as the “Dirty Kanza” bike race and the PDGA World Championship Tournament. Community and university art and entertainment offerings encompass a wide genre of performances such as the Russian National Ballet, the Shanghai Acrobats of China, and well known performers in the entertainment and music industries.
- Current Partner income exceeding $350,000
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance.
- $250,000 Guaranteed base salary plus productivity incentive.
- Outpatient only with ability to do procedures.
- Strong presence in the community with opportunity to practice all aspects of internal medicine including scopes.
- Short Track to Partnership
- Plenty of ancillary revenue streams in this physician led practice will greatly add to your bottom line – you simply can’t find a better group or a more rewarding practice than this one!
Please reference IM 5753
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.