Unparalleled Medicine in the Heartland
Practice medicine in a vibrant, charming community nestled in the heart of Iowa. Enjoy a family-friendly Midwestern lifestyle where your patients are your friends and neighbors.
- $100,000 in loan forgiveness
- Busy, outpatient Internal Medicine opportunities
- Modern technology and Epic EMR System
- Extensive subspecialty support
- Physician owned and governed
- Large, established referral network
- New, state-of-the-art hospital opening soon
- One of the least letigious states in the country
Marshalltown boasts the title of the "All American City Award," with idyllic amentities and close proximity to metropolitan areas. This town is anything but small when it comes to family, safety, and community values. With nationally recognized STEM programs,Marshalltown proves to be a progressive role model in science education and enrichment programs. Find simplicity in your busy lifestyle by living and working in this charming Iowa town.
EEO/AA Employer/Protected Vet/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. McFarland Clinic takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.