Cameron Memorial Community Hospital -
- Hours:Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 20 - 25
- Compensation: Competitive Based on Experience | Base for New Grad Starts at $189K | Sign-On, Relocation, and Loan Repayment Are Negotiable
- Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision | Wellness Credits | Health Savings Account | Flexible Spending Account | Life | Retirement Plan | 457(b) | Long-Term Disability | 200 PTO Hours Per Year | Sick Days | 5 CME Days and $5,000 Allowance | Tuition Assistance | Employee Assistance Program | YMCA Membership
- Additional Info: This is an outpatient opportunity but the physician has the ability to round on patients and do inpatient work if they desire. Small underserved community roughly 1 hour away from many major cities | We have specialty support like that of a larger community | Conservative community with a reasonable cost of living and housing costs as well as great schools | We are located near many lakes, enjoy 4 seasons per year, and many great outdoor activities are available!
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.