- Physician to join an established practice group.
- Enjoy the security of hospital employment with excellent benefits.
- Employment contract is three or five-year agreement with guaranteed base salary and work RVU?s incentive.
- Five weeks of paid vacation, one week CME
- Signing bonus of $40,000 plus 20K each year for 4 years, moving Allowance $10,000and CME Expense Package $4,000
- Health, Life, Dental , plus fully Paid Long-Term & Short-Term Disability403(b) retirement program with employer paid match
- Paid Malpractice Insuranceand Cell Phone/PDA Allowance. Paid Indiana Medical, DEA & CSR licenses and up to two (2) medical organization memberships.
- Physician Practice has EMR in place.
- Will look at next year H-1 residents too as they are a not for profit hospital.
They are located at the midpoint between Indianapolis and Fort Wayne just off of Interstate 69. We have two world class universities, Indiana Wesleyan University and Taylor University, a state-of-the art Ivy Tech campus, newly renovated YMCA, three state run reservoirs close by, Mississinewa River Walk, the annual James Dean Festival, and much more. Family oriented community with excellent schools, local interests such as Phillippe Performing Arts Center, Marion Philharmonic Orchestra, Community School of the Arts, Marion Civic Theatre, museums, public and private golf courses, lots of local youth sports and activities, and so much more.
Contact: Neal Fenster