INTERNAL MEDICINE OPPORTUNITY - ADVOCATE DREYER MEDICAL CLINIC
(40 miles west of Chicago)
FULL TIME INTERNIST NEEDED - OSWEGO, IL
Join a unique multi-speciality group and practice medicine for many years in beautiful and growing communities! Enjoy a well-run clinic, giving you a balanced lifestyle and freedom from administrative headaches while you practice quality medicine.
- Advocate Dreyer's Oswego location is nestled in a wonderful growing community, minutes away from Naperville and is surrounded by schools and new subdivisions. We currently have 3 other internal medincine physicians and one physician assistant in Oswego.
- Have access to all Advocate Dreyer's 28 specialty physicians, proceduralists and ancillary services.
- Outpatient only; Advocate Dreyer hospitalists cover admissions.
- Many specialties share one location including Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Dermatology, OB-GYNE, Nephrology, Endocrinology, Pediatrics, Physicial Therapy, Social Workers, Lab, X-Ray and other ancillary services.
- Affiliate of Advocate Health Care - one of the nation's top healthcare systems.
- The Physician Mentoring Program will help you transition into a successful career with Advocate Dreyer.
- Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) system allows access to patient records from home as well as PACS.
In a 2014 nation-wide survey conducted by the American Medical Group Association, Dreyer ranked in the 92nd percentile for Physician Engagement!
Communities and Schools:
The Fox Valley region and its surrounding communities are amenity-rich with great places to dine out, shop and enjoy a wide array of cultural arts activities. Outstanding schools, beautiful neighborhoods, and year-round recreational opportunities are what make this a great community in which to live and work.
We hope you will find Advocate Dreyer to be the kind of place that allows you to focus on caring for your patients while having the time to enjoy your personal life as well. I look forward to hearing from you - please email your CV to Lee Meyer for consideration.
Lee Meyer, RN, BSN
Manager, Physician Recruitment
Advocate Dreyer Medical Clinic