Employed position for an outpatient or traditional Internal Medicine physician with a large integrated health network in east central Illinois.
- Salary, full benefits, paid malpractice, 100% tail coverage and more
- Call will be divided between candidates unless you want outpatient only
- Positions available qualify for IDPH or RIMSAP
- Eligible for a $100,000 retention bonus
- Teaching opportunities available
Globally connected, innovative and culturally rich, the nearest metro community has a population of 195,000 and is home to one of the world?s great public research universities - the Big Ten University of Illinois. With ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options, our community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options found in a much larger city.
Whether you prefer to dine at an upscale restaurant, catch a Fighting Illini basketball or football game, enjoy a fine arts production at the Krannert Center for the Performing Arts, you can always find something to do in the area. Opening include sites that have populations of 34,000-50,000 and are within 1-2.5 hoursof Indianapolis, 2-3 hours of Chicago, and 2-3.5 hours of St. Louis.
Contact: Neal Fenster