Adding a Outpatient Internist just south of Atlanta
Our client has a need to add an additional OP Internist to their group in the southeastern suburbs of Atlanta, Georgia.
- Salaried employed position $190k plus with an attractive benefit package
- Phone call only and no EM call
- Average patient census 20 to 25 adult encounters a day
- Looking for an IM with several years experience, but will look at all with ties to area
- Most specialists are in this community or nearby area
This 90-bed hospital is in the suburbs of Atlanta. Covington is a city in Newton County, Georgia. The population of Covington, Georgia in 2012 is 13,347. The growth of population from 2000 is +15.6%. The city is the county seat of Newton County. It is thirty-five miles southeast of Atlanta.
Contact: Neal Fenster