Traditional Internal Medicine need in Thomaston, GA
- Join privategroup of two internal medicine physicians.
- Traditional IP/OP position with 1:3 call schedule.
- Hospital will provide very competitive guarantee to get candidate started.
- Lead physician has been in Thomaston for 20+ years. Practice is very busy.
- Excellent earning potential!
Located in central Georgia, Thomaston is less than an hour's drive from, Macon, Georgia which offers "big city" amenities without the "big city" stress of Atlanta. The Upson County area has outstanding outdoor activities that include boating, canoeing, fishing, hunting, hiking, camping, and golfing just to name a few. Throughout the area there are interesting museums and historical sites. Thomaston is just 40 miles south of the Atlanta Motor Speedway. Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport can actually be reached easier from Thomaston than from some of the north metro Atlanta areas. As well, the Thomaston-Upson County Airport is a well run facility with a modern 6350 foot runway. It is a popular stop for private pilots. There are public and private schools in Thomaston. This community would afford you a lucrative practice in a family oriented community with low cost of living and yet be close enough to a major metro to enjoy all the amenities of the big city.
Contact: Neal Fenster