Internal/Family Medicine Practitioners Needed
Founded in 1987, AHF is the largest specialized provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the nation and in the world. Our mission is to provide cutting edge medicine and advocacy, regardless of ability to pay. Through our healthcare centers, pharmacies, health plan, research and other activities, AHF provides access to the latest HIV treatments for all who need them.
AHF is seeking a Medical Director to manage the Lithonia,GA healthcare center. In this role, you will report directly to the Regional Medical Director and will provide primary care treatment to our HIV patients. The outpatient clinic is open Monday-Friday 8:30-5:30pm (No weekends).
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience in a supervisory/leadership role
- 5+ years Internal or Family Medicine practitioner experience, bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Must we willing to learn HIV treatment/diagnosing
Certificates, Licenses and Registration:
- Must possess a Georgia Board Medical License –without restrictions
- DEA Furnishings License without restrictions
We offer competitive salary commensurate with experience and an excellent benefits package. H1 or J1 Visas welcome!
If you would like to view the full job description, please visit us at https://careers-aidshealth.icims.com/jobs/3975/hcc-medical-director/job. Please contact Miyoshi LaFourche at (323) 860-5380 for questions.
AHF is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.