Primary Care Position in Sunny Miami, Florida
A private practice is seeking a Spanish-speaking, BE/C primary care physician to join their growing team at one of their centers in Miami.
Opportunity features include:
- Family-friendly office hours of Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- Privileges at two nearby hospitals
- No Call
- Predominantly geriatric patient base
- X-ray in office
- Full-service therapy center and access to specialists on site
A competitive compensation plan is being offered, including base salary, paid time off, CME allowance, professional benefits, and malpractice insurance.
International Culture…Metropolitan Convenience…
We Have the Perfect Place to Raise a Family!
Miami is a beautiful and temperate area that offers a wonderful quality of life. Rich in both cultural and recreational amenities, South Florida offers pristine beaches, top-rated golf courses, museums and world-class dining. With numerous communities in which to raise a family, you’ll have plenty of options in where to call home!
- Enjoy golfing on a new, top-rated golf course at the Trump National Doral Miami
- Enjoy a year-round summer on Miami Beach or boating in the Florida Keys
- Part of a brand new museum complex, see beautiful works of art, and science and history exhibits at Miami’s Science, Art, and History Museums in Museum Park
- Spend a night at the ballet or symphony at the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts
- Enjoy foreign and independent films at the Tower Theater or Bill Cosford Cinema
- Take in world-class art exhibits at Miami’s annual Art Basel
- Delight in delicacies created by famous chefs at the South Beach Food and Wine Festival
Find out more today!
Call (786) 703-3079
Text (860) 245-8234