Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL area option for New Practice Opportunity for Med-Peds or Family Practice
Client is a South FL-based company with one mission: to restore the meaningful relationship between patient and physician. Our aim is simple: to deliver robust, direct primary care that transforms our patients’ lives. We seek a primary care physician to help launch our new practices in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
You will work closely with the Medical Director and CEO to play a critical role in both care delivery and ongoing practice innovation. Specific areas of focus include:
- Providing primary care within the practice, including face-to-face visits as well as non-visit based interactions (e.g. phone, email, groups, home visits, video chat)
- Supervising and teaching a team of nurse practitioners building strong relationships with patients, help patients set self-management goals, improve self-efficacy, and support clinical work
- Evolving the way we care for our patients through creative innovation of care delivery; contributing to practice improvement activities
- Communicating and marketing the client's direct primary care practice model to new patients as well as other stakeholders such as the medical community
- Developing a medical network with trusted outside medical consultants, hospitalists, specialists, support services and others
We seek a board-certified/eligible Internal Medicine, Medicine/Pediatrics or Family Medicine physician who has or is able to obtain Florida state licensure.
- The ideal candidate will be an excellent clinician, a innovative thinker, technologically savvy, excited to work in an interdisciplinary team, value service to our patients, and revel in uncertainty and ambiguity.
- The ability to build successful relationships with team members (who have a wide range of professional training) by working without ego and with strong collaborative spirit is an essential attribute.
- Candidates with work experience outside of medicine, and those with other advanced degrees or specialization, are encouraged to apply, as are recent residency program graduates.
- Spanish language proficiency a plus but not required.
Full Time Employee status in the Pembroke Pines, FL area