Primary Care- Our premier primary care clinic is seeking additional family practice and internal medicine physicians for their outpatient clinics.
- 100% Outpatient
- Full-time; Monday-Friday
- Daily census is 16-18 patients
- Medical centers are bright, beautiful, state-of-the-art facilities
- Hospitalist coverage
- Active, unrestricted medical license in the state of Florida.
- Board Certified if practicing, Board Eligible if a recent graduate in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Experience with electronic health record documentation.
- Current, unrestricted DEA license.
Daytona Beach is located in Volusia County, Florida, about 50 miles northeast of Orlando, 86 miles south of Jacksonville and 242 miles north of Miami, on the central Atlantic coast. With a population of around 95,000, the community is large enough to boast shopping, dining and cultural amenities, but small enough to avoid major traffic and a high cost of living. Those who appreciate an oceanfront community will find native Florida foliage and colorful wildlife here, along with pristine beaches, world class golf and tennis and plentiful boating and fishing. Not to mention the Daytona International Speedway for racing fans!