We are seeking a qualified Internal Medicine Physician for an immediate opening. For more than two decades, we have been a trusted healthcare team, providing the highest level of patient care with compassion. We understand that our patients are busy; therefore, we strive to keep wait times at a minimum. We strive to offer all essential testing and services in-house to accommodate our patients’ active lifestyles.
Our client offers the following benefits:
- $250,000 and up depending on experience
- Annual production bonus (anywhere from 30-90k annual)
- 15 days PTO + Paid Holidays
- 1 week CME ($2,500 reimbursement)
- 401k with 5% match
- Benefit package to include Health, Dental, Vision
- Long Term & Short Term disability
Internal Medicine physicians are dedicated to treating the whole person. They treat each organ, every disease, all ages and both genders. The cornerstone of family medicine is an ongoing, personal patient-physician relationship focused on integrated care.
Additional responsibilities for the Internal Medicine Physician include:
- Monday - Friday 8 - 5 (outpatient clinic)
- One weekend a month on call
We are looking for dedicated and professional Internal Medicine Physician who are committed to providing exceptional patient care and service. It is also important that you are highly organized and that you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific qualifications for the Internal Medicine Physician role include:
- Board Certification or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine
- Active Florida license
- ACN License will be considered
- J1&H1 Visa also considered
PLEASE NOTE: If you have held any of the positions below, have any of the skills or experience listed below you may be a good fit for this position.
- Primary Care
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Doctor
send updated resume to Resume@theAcuityTeam.com