Position available for a great medical clinic in Tampa, Florida. The physician must be able to handle a geriatric patient load. The facility is looking for a internal medicine physician that is able to work full-time. The position pays 140-180,000 dollars plus a profit sharing incentive program to be discussed directly with the facility. The salary is negotiable based upon experience and there is no travel involved with this job. In addition, there is an opportunity for partial ownership or management for the long term. The employers want to stress that the position is busy, however the atmosphere of the practice is that of a family environment.
- Benefits: Profit sharing, Split Health, Long Term/Short Term Disability, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Malpractice Insurance.
- Hours: 8:30am 5pm Monday through Friday
- Call: 2:4 on the weekends rounds average out to about 6 hours/day seeing a total of about 8-10 patients.
- 90% Outpatient 10% Inpatient
- The physician will see about 20-30 patients per day and there are 3 other physicians that work in this facility during the week.