Job Title: Family/Internal Medicine Physician
Company: Primary Care Group
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Status: Full Time
We are a 40 plus-year-old Independent, Physician Driven, and Professionally Managed Primary Care group serving patients at multiple locations. We enjoy above market commercial reimbursement rates due to our size, recognition in patient satisfaction, outcomes, and appropriate utilization.
We are looking for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family or Internal Medicine Physician for an opportunity in the Jacksonville, FL area. This Family/Internal Medicine Physician will be inheriting an Existing Patient Panel from a Physician who is retiring. We have an extensive Care Coordination Program lead by Nurses to aid in TCM, CCM, and the other high-risk patient population management within a Provider’s Patient Panel.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Provide patient centered primary care medical services to male and female patients in collaboration with a dedicated team that includes MA’s, RN’s, etc.
- Collaborate with other primary care teams and providers when needed.
- Manage chronic conditions, evaluate and treat medical conditions, and screen for onset of new health related conditions.
- Perform H&P examinations, medical clearance examinations and provide medical opinions or complete patient care-related forms when requested.
- Perform occasional minor office procedures common to general internal medicine and family practice skills.
Education and Experience
- Must have a Florida License
- Must be Board Certified or meet qualifications for Board Eligibility.
- Monday to Friday (8:00 am to 5:00 pm) flexibility if needed
- Required to be available for call coverage once every 10 weeks (1st call goes to Extenders)
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive Above Market Compensation, with a Six Month Guarantee, that transitions to a Productivity Model
- Fully Funded Malpractice
- Health, Dental, & Vision Plans with a $6,000 annual Physician Allowance to offset work/employment expenses
- Profit Sharing Plan with 401k with 100% vesting after six years
- $25,000 Life Insurance Policy, at no cost to the Physician
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- Will to pay sign on bonus and/or relocation expenses based on the Candidate.