A internal medicine physician is needed at a Yale-affiliated single-specialty group in Connecticut. The schedule is Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm-a four-day workweek is offered to partners-and the new physician will see 16 to 20 patients per day on average. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and a few other internal medicine physicians. You will have the opportunity to precept medical students and internal medicine residents from Yale and a nearby program. The group is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible, hardworking, and congenial. A CT license will be required, and CompHealth licensing team can assist with the processing and application.
This partnership track position offers a competitive compensation package and profit sharing. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in the lively central Connecticut suburbs between New York City, NY, and Boston, MA, close to Long Island Sound with easy access to plenty of eating, shopping, and entertainment.
CompHealth trains our consultants well and treats them well. As a result, they stay with us a long time-they know your specialty, and they know where internal medicine jobs are. Let a consultant get to know you, and find you a great position.? To begin talking about this position, contact Roberta Margolis at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outpatient practice: no hospital coverage required
- Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm, 4-day workweek for partners
- See 15-120 adult patients daily
- Yale faculty appointment available and precepting opportunity
- 1:10 phone call only
- Partnership offered after two years
- Salary starts at $180K DOE with a 25 percent bonus
- Retirement and profit sharing
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you