Internal Medicine - Outstanding Income - Be busy immediately - Connecticut
Premier 260-physician lead medical group based in Central Connecticut is seeking an Internist to join one of its most successful practice locations in Northwestern Connecticut. The senior member in this practice is taking on full-time administrative duties in their corporate center. You will be busy immediately as you will be taking over this physician's large and established practice. You will join two physicians and one nurse practitioner, in addition to an experienced, highly efficient support staff. This location is also one of the future host sites of a new residency program so candidates interested in faculty positions and residency training are encouraged to apply. If Connecticut is where you want to practice but prefer to be in the Hartford area, please respond to this ad as our client has other opportunities.
- Schedule negotiable, weekdays, 4.5 days per week direct patient care
- Practice Hours: Monday-Friday 9AM - 5PM
- Large call group with an evening nurse triage service adds to your quality of life
- Outpatient only, no hospital rounding required
- 260 physicians and 140 Advance Practitioners are part of this exceptional group
- You will have the best of both worlds- practice in a smaller collegial and autonomous office while having the full support, negotiating power, and assistance of the overall dynamic medical group.
- A culture of team-based healthcare enhanced by state-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation (base plus bonus with compensation potential exceeding $250,000) and benefits package including health, life & dental insurance, 401K, paid time off, holidays and more
- Loan Repayment up to $75,000 for selected candidates
- Additional benefits: Malpractice coverage, CME allowance, CME paid time off, and reimbursement for licenses, medical journals & professional dues
- Teaching opportunities with residents and students rotating through practice
- This community is known for its known for its cultural diversity which includes people with Greek, Italian, French, Hungarian and Irish ancestry
- You will find yourself spending time at the largest natural lake in the state, taking a stroll through downtown Town Center to visit the many restaurants, cafes and boutiques, and visiting many of the historic and nature sites throughout the area
- Both residents and visitors love the charm the town exudes
- The local school system has won a National School of Excellence award
- Home prices compare very favorably with other communities in Connecticut and New England
- Whether your preference is to live is in an idyllic smaller community such as this or a little larger city, you will have a number of choices to call home
- Its great location offers you an easy drive to Hartford, CT, a two hour trip to New York City, and is just two and one half hours away from Boston
Please contact me:
Vice President of Recruiting
or click the Apply button below
Please reference position ID 159862 when responding.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.