Wonderful opportunity for a Board Certified / Board Eligible Internist to join a growing medical practice honored to be a community mainstay for generations. The group has an integrative medicine approach and collaborative model.
- Competitive compensation
- Extended hours 1 evening per week until 8pm
- 100% outpatient
- Patient Centered Medical Home care model
- Dedicated administrative and clinical support staff
- Call 1:6 or better
- 4 weeks' vacation plus 11 holidays and 5 sick days
- 1 week CME with $2,500 stipend
- Full benefits package
- Loan reimbursement
Visa candidates welcome to apply!
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier4