Our client, located in Southern Colorado, seeks a BE/BC general internist to join a reputable and well-established private group of 5 physicians and 2 nurse practitioners. The practice was established in 1948 and has experienced very low turnover due to a collegial work environment with supportive peers. This is an excellent opportunity to join a practice setting independent of health system ownership and with strong growth potential.
The Front Range location provides a place to live and work in a beautiful and laid back community offering a wide variety of housing options, close proximity to the Rocky Mountains, low cost of living and little congestion, while providing convenient access to metropolitan amenities. Physicians enjoy 30 minute access to mountain biking, hiking, fishing, and hunting, as well as mountain resorts within 2 hours.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- 4-day work week, 9-5 clinic hours
- Call only 1 day per week and 1 weekend in 5
- A supportive hospital partner
- Very low uninsured patient population and strong billing and collections staff
- Minimal hassles – short commute times and no outreach responsibilities
- Office facilities adjacent to the hospital
- Competitive first year salary, plus net income bonus – no withhold to the group
- $38,000 sign on bonus
- $15,000 relocation package
- Malpractice coverage
- Benefits include family health/dental/life insurance, CME, paid vacation, 401K
Bob Bregant, President/CEO
Steele Healthcare Solutions, LLC