Our client, located in Pueblo, Colorado, seeks a BE/BC general internist to join a reputable and well-established private group of 4 physicians and 2 nurse practitioners. The practice was established in 1948 and has experienced very low turnover due to a collegial work environment with supportive peers. This is an excellent opportunity to join a practice setting independent of health system ownership and with strong growth potential.
- 4-day work week, 9-5 clinic hours
- Call only 1 day per week and 1 weekend in 5
- Very low uninsured patient population and strong billing and collections staff
- Minimal hassles – short commute times and no outreach responsibilities
- Outpatient only
- $190,000 first year salary, plus net income bonus – no withhold to the group
- Future earning potential up to $250,000
- $38,000 sign on bonus
- $15,000 relocation package
- Malpractice coverage
- Benefits include family health/dental/life insurance, CME, paid vacation, 401K
The Front Range location provides a place to live and work in a beautiful and laid back community offering a wide variety of housing options, close proximity to the Rocky Mountains, low cost of living and little congestion, while providing convenient access to metropolitan amenities. Physicians enjoy 30 minute access to mountain biking, hiking, fishing, and hunting, as well as mountain resorts within 2 hours.