Our Orange County multi-specialty healthcare provider serving several communities in the Southeast Los Angeles area and Orange county is seeking additional family medicine and internal medicine physicians. Our Medical Group is comprised of over 40 certified physicians,
- Come join a physician-owned and operated medical group and offers the community member-friendly services.
- Outpatient practices with some clinics having phone call.
- Excellent primary care physicians including family practitioners, internists, and pediatricians
- In-house specialists, including allergy, cardiology, chiropractic, ENT, obstetrics/gynecology, ophthalmology, optometry, podiatry and diagnostic radiology
- On-site radiology and lab facilities at all six locations
- Most insurance plans and cash payment are accepted
- Three clinic opening for each Specialty
- Need two Spanish Speaking physicians.
With nationally recognized public schools. Cultural activities are available locally and 40 to 50 minutes away in Los Angeles. Recreational opportunities abound in the local mountains, beaches and deserts. The climate is the mildest of the already renowned Southern California climate with good air quality maintained because of our proximity to the coast and mild ocean breezes. Since the practice is located in the Orange county seaside area you can opt to live in one of the beach communities such as Newport, Huntington, or Seal Beach. Must be board eligible or board certified with California licensed preferred.