Here's an unique all-outpatient practice of the future.
Physicians make house calls to patients who are looking for the convenience of being seen at home. Very low acuity. combination of well and sick visits. Physician is accompanied by an assistant on all calls and the calls may be for illness, physicals or because the patient would like a new physician to see them.
Customized EMR, work shifts of 12 hours (16 shifts per month).
Outstanding compensation, employed opportunity in a growing practice. Must be board certified or board eligible in your specialty and able to see newborns to geriatrics. Minimum of one year experience, CA license and ability to start within 90 days or less.
For more details, call Linda Jacovino directly at 203-663-9350 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com and refer to Job # 2349527.
- Make house calls (see approximately 8 patients per day)
- 12-hour shifts (16 per month)
- Employed opportunity
- Growing practice
- Available now with solid EMR experience
- Unique opportunity to make house calls and have your MA make those calls with you.
- Low acuity
- Location, location, location
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you