Seeking an Internist/leader to train top residents/fellows in the field of Medicine.
Join a prestigious university system teaching the best & brightest in the world and providing area residents with the highest quality of medical care.
Enjoy a low cost of living with a high quality standard of life in this desirable location. There are limitless amount of things to do and unbelievable scenic areas with a wide array of affordable housing. With so much to do and so many things to see, the city is right there as well as the scenic Central Coast.
For further details about this opportunity and others like it, please call and send CV to Art Moran at 203-663-9358 and arthur.moran@ comphealth.com.
- Resident and fellow training
- The ideal candidate will have excellent clinical skills and have a successful history in clinical research as well
- Must have experience as a teaching faculty member, have leadership experiences
- Teach residents & students; interest in patient-centered research desirable
- Employed opportunity
- Malpractice - occurrence based
- PTO, CME with stipend
- Health benefits
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you