A growing multi-specialty group in Northern California is planning to hire an additional family medicine or internal medicine physician. The group needs assistance with the high demand from the community. Primary care physicians will see 20 outpatients per day on average. You will work a 40-hour workweek but will have the option to work four, ten-hour days or Monday through Friday. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and 15 other physicians. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. A CA license is required to start this position, and CompHealth can assist you with the processing and application.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package with a salary that starts in the low to mid $200K range. You'll also be provided bonuses, medical benefits that are 100 percent paid for doctor and family, vacation, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a 401k with matching, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in Merced California. The area has a moderate cost of living and reasonable housing. The University of California-Merced is leading community growth. It's located close to both Sacramento and San Francisco.
Let your personal CompHealth consultant know what's important to you. We can connect you with family medicine jobs or internal medicine jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact Roberta Margolis at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- High community demand in Merced, CA
- 4, 10-hour days or Monday-Friday
- 20 patients per day, outpatient only
- Salary that starts in the low to mid $200K range with bonuses
- 100 percent paid medical for doctor and family
- Vacation and CME time
- Relocation reimbursement and a sign-on bonus
- Life insurance, a 401k with matching, and malpractice coverage
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you