A Primary Care practice is seeking a full-time physician to join their dynamic team. The Medical Center is a 357 licensed bed acute care hospital with 250 Acute, 24 Acute Psych and 83 Skilled Nursing beds within the facility. The hospital provides inpatient and outpatient services including basic emergency care, surgical services, specialty care, advanced diagnostics and therapeutics, and nursing care.
Practice Features Include:
- Practice is affiliated with a 357-bed acute care hospital
- Monday - Friday work schedule
- 80% Skilled Nursing (SNF) patient care and 20% Primary Care
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient services
- No Call
- Combined Asian and Hispanic population represents nearly 80% of the total
- Employed position
- Malpractice is provided by the medical group
- Competitive salary and full professional benefits
- BE/C in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Fluency in Spanish, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Korean, Mandarin Chinese or Japanese is preferred
San Francisco located in the Bay Area is home to some of the world’s finest wine country, waterfront towns, dramatic beaches, and the tech-savvy Silicon Valley, where lunchtime ideas at Google, Facebook, and Apple, turn into the next brilliant innovation.
- Take a stroll of take your bike down the world-famous Golden Gate Bridge; once called "the bridge that couldn't be built," today it is one the seven wonders of the modern world!
- Experience fine dining, fresh produce, cheeses, shopping and more at The Ferry Building Market Place, a California certified farmers market operated by the Center for Urban Education about Sustainable Agriculture.
- Discover the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, presenting dynamic new exhibitions and events around the Bay Area.
- Take your family to The San Francisco Zoo and Gardens is an historic treasure with 1,000 endangered and rescued animals representing 250 species on view in 100 acres of lovely, peaceful gardens nestled against the Pacific Ocean.
Find out more today!
Call (305) 648-9781