Establish your practice with a patient-focused multispecialty group on the California Central Coast. The group is seeking qualified internists with Infectious Disease training. You will be working in an outpatient setting with a dedicated team of physicians and allied health providers, using innovative medical techniques to deliver preventative and comprehensive care to patients. Physicians that join this practice enjoy an excellent work-life balance with no weekend schedule and light call.
- $235K forgivable loan for relocation, student loans, and housing expenses
- Earn your worth - 75th percentile MGMA salary plus RVU bonus structure
- Reasonable patient volume – No rushed visits
- Cover only one facility – Avoid the commute
- Comprehensive healthcare and retirement benefits including Safe Harbor Retirement Plan
The Central Coast is one of California’s historic hidden gems where community meets natural beauty. The region is characterized by its seemingly endless miles of picturesque shorelines and eclectic mix of culture. The community is brought together through a wealth of family-friendly, multicultural activities including annual jazz, wine, and art festivals. Enjoy unique towns with a variety of affordable housing options and some of the state’s top rated schools.
Job Reference: IM ID - 123426