The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 341 bed hospital
- Established 6 physician team with a Chief Hospitalist and Hospitalist RN
- ER runs codes
- No call environment
- Closed ICU
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Epic EMR
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Resident physicians and new grads welcome to apply
- Internal Medicine trained Physicians only
Location and Lifestyle
Fremont, the fourth largest city center in the San Francisco Bay Area, and the largest suburb in the metropolis. It is the closest East Bay city to Silicon Valley, on the eastern shore of San Francisco Bay. Conveniently located just minutes from Oakland and San Francisco Airports and regional rail transportation is provided by BART.
Fremont has a Mediterranean climate, typical of the San Francisco Bay Area near the Santa Cruz Mountains to the west. The area population enjoys a high median income and the diverse demographic ancestry, with large populations of Chinese, Asian Indians, and Filipinos with which residents enjoy a rich variety of restaurants, art and cultural amenities.
The City of Fremont has been a Tree City USA since 1996. There are more than 55,000 trees in City parks, streets, and landscaped boulevard areas including Fremont Central Park, a 450 acre park in the center of the city.
- Lake Elizabeth, an 83-acre lake that serves as a scenic picture for picnics, sports and walking
- Don Edwards San Francisco Bay National Wildlife Refuge and Mission Peak summit
- Top rated schools including five high schools, private schools and many area colleges/universities
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Michael Griffin at 702-595-3716 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries held in confidence.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.