The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
Sutter Amador recognized as top 100 “Best Places to Work in Healthcare”
- Above average base salary plus attractive productivity and quality bonuses
- Experienced 6 Physician team that has won awards at the national level for one of the best in quality and team work
- New hospital built in 2000 with major expansion in 2007
- 52 Bed Facility –Open ICU- 6 beds with specialty backup of Pulm/CC, GI, Hem/Onc, Cardiology, Nephrology and Interventional Radiology
- Established Surgery and Orthopedics Hospitalist programs ensure 24/7 coverage
- Additional sub-specialty support (including e ICU) from Sutter Health System in Sacramento CA
- No Procedures, No Codes, Excellent Emergency Medicine team
- Strong and collegial relationship between ER and Hospitalists
- Internal Medicine Board Certified or Board Eligible candidates only
- Current residents and H1B visa candidates welcome to apply
- 12 hour shifts with 7p-7a and an average of 3 admits per night
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
**Internal Medicine Board certified or Board eligible only
Location and Lifestyle
Jackson, California in Amador County 45 miles southeast of downtown Sacramento in the part of California known as the Mother Lode, or Gold Country. At 2,000 feet elevation, this area is above the Central Valley heat in the summer. In the winter, it is below the snow line and above the Central Valley fog line ensuring over 328 days of beautiful sunshine and a mild climate year around!
Nestled within the rolling hills of the Sierra Nevada Foothills in Amador County, the area has a rich history of days gone by. Local wineries, Ranches, Antique shops in addition to Outdoor Activities – camping, fishing, picnicking, ATV riding, backpacking, hiking, lake kayaking, horseback riding, whitewater kayaking, birding, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, etc. have helped Jackson CA successfully blended the old and the new. Experience the serenity and friendliness of small town charm while enjoying the wide open spaces. Water bodies in the county include Lake Amador, Lake Camanche, Pardee Reservoir, Bear River Reservoir, Silver Lake, Sutter Creek, Cosumnes River, Mokelumne River, and Tabeaud Lake. To cap it all, the Jewel of the Sierras, Lake Tahoe is only one hour away! Exceptional new development housing in Jackson, Sunny Brook , Sutter Creek, Rancho Murieta, El Dorado Hills, Folsom, Placerville and other nearby and affordable living in the area makes this an excellent place to practice!
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Michael Griffin at 702-595-3716 or email at email@example.com. All inquiries held in confidence.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.