North Central California is currently seeking an Internal Medicine Physician
Our client in north central CA is currently seeking an Internal Medicine Physician for their community outpatient clinic on I-80 just 30 miles north of Sacramento and 2 hours from the bay area.
- They are a non-profit clinic serving the Native American and low income (MediCal) local population.
- The need is a result of the increase in their patient population and growth.
- They provide comprehensive services that include Primary care, Behavioral Health, Dental, Pharmacy, Optometry, Women Health Services, Diabetes Prevention Program.
- The position is Monday - Friday 8-5 no on-call typically seeing 14 - 16 patients per day.
- You will be supported by a Medical/LVN assistant and they currently use an EHR system.
- This client is offering a competitive starting salary and full benefit package see below.
- They are looking for Licensed California Physicians who are Board Certified or Eligible in Family or Internal Medicine.
- Two years clinical experience in the direct delivery of primary care preferred and a BLS certification required.
- Sensitivity to American Indian culture and health needs and prior experience in cross-cultural medicine desirable.
- The full benefit package includes: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Tax Deferred Annuity Program, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Account, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays. Plus CME Allowance/Paid Time for CME, Mal-Practice Insurance, Physicians Comp Allowance Bonus, Loan Repayment Program.
Contact: Neal Fenster