Patient-focused Internal Medicine Practice Adding Qualified Physicians
Join a growing progressive practice that is known for maintaining the health and satisfaction of patients. Enjoy a reasonable patient volume with light call responsibility. Treat a diverse range of conditions and patients from adults to geriatrics, allowing you to take a patient-first approach.
- $235K forgivable loan for relocation, student loans, and housing expenses
- Earn your worth - 75th percentile MGMA salary plus RVU bonus structure
- Set Monday to Friday schedule with light call
- Comprehensive benefits package including dependent coverage
- Excellent PTO and CME stipend
The California Central Coast offers a unique mix of natural beauty, cultural diversity, and recreational opportunities ranging from wine tasting at award-winning vineyards to year-round outdoor activities such as hang gliding, sailing, and golfing. Live in one of the region’s quaint seaside communities with easy access to beautiful state redwood and nature parks. The area’s top rated schools, vibrant neighborhoods, and beautiful seaside homes make the Central Coast the perfect place to call home.
Job Reference: IM - 123372