Hospitalist and Nocturnist Opportunities Available!
The Team – The Hospital
By joining this physician-led hospitalist team at St. Bernardine Medical Center you will secure a rewarding, sustainable career. You’ll have the opportunity to improve quality outcomes for your patients—at the same time as improving your quality of life.
- 342 bed hospital, nonprofit, tertiary acute care hospital
- Established 21 physician team
- Full continuum of services, from family care to heart surgery
- No procedures required
- Open ICU
- No call environment
- 7on/7off, 12 hour shifts with block schedule for a sustainable career
- Continuous training and education through the SoundInstitute™
- Leadership development through Path to Partnership™
- Resident Physicians and New Grads welcome to apply
**Internal medicine trained physicians only
Location and Lifestyle
San Bernardino has grown into a bustling urban destination that will offer you an array of outdoor experiences with a beautiful backdrop of all four seasons. San Bernardino highlights Big Bear and Snow Summit Mountains that give you skiing, fishing, biking and special events year round. With affordable living costs, paired with a close proximity to Los Angeles, Palm Springs and San Diego, San Bernardino is located in the heart of Southern California, nestled at the base of local mountain resorts. Known as “the friendly city”, hospitality and value come first and you will look forward to year round sunshine. With an elevation of 1049 feet above sea level, San Bernardino is within a short driving distance to beaches, deserts, and mountain resorts.
- Top rated schools
- San Bernardino National Forest
- Glen Helen Raceway / Regional Park
- Deep Creek Hot Springs
- Big Bear Mountains and lake - less than an hour from SB
- Local mountain resort with fishing, hiking, and snow boarding
- Palm Springs - less than one hour from SB
- Beautiful desert with golf, tennis and spas
- Affordable housing
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.