Our client in the foot hills of the San Gorgonio Mountain range of mountains in southern California is searching for primary care physicians. These openings will be in and around this community east of the Los Angeles basin and communities. The openings are employed outpatient positions and include:
- A salary in the $200k range
- A robust benefit package including 28 plus days PTO, CME and a stipend
- Average patient census of 18-25
- All outpatient with little phone call
- Anyone who is fluent in Vietnamese or Spanish are preferred
San Bernardino is just over an hour drive to Los Angeles and snow skiing in the resort community of Big Bear where they also have fishing, hiking, boating and biking trails. They are also an hour drive from the resort communities of Palm Springs. The beaches are about a 90 minute drive too.
Contact: Neal Fenster