Seeking a new physician to join our established and well-respected Internal Medicine practice with an emphasis in cardiovascular health, located in Central Phoenix. The practice is affiliated with Banner Health Network and Banner University Medical Center and a number of other managed care plans. Our staff and office administrator are all highly qualified and very dedicated. Advanced Nuclear Cardiology, PLLC is a subsidiary of the practice and provides a broad range of non-invasive cardiology testing; including nuclear cardiac stress testing and ultrasound.
Dr. Jasser has been practicing Internal Medicine in Phoenix for over 18 years and currently employs another Internist who has been with the practice since 2008 and practicing in Phoenix for over 30 years. He utilizes one full time PA and a part-time NP. eClinical Works is used for both our practice management system and electronic health record. Dr. Jasser interprets all of our nuclear imaging stress tests having earned Certification from the Board of Nuclear Cardiology.
Some of our professional preferences for the position include but are not limited to the following:
- Board certified.
- Will consider part-time or full-time employment.
- Willingness to develop your own private practice.
- Enjoy predictable hours and time off for holidays.
- Open to employment or partnership track.
- No active lawsuits and/or Medical Board complaints.
- A minimum of five years of internal medicine practice.
- Someone looking for a long-term professional relationship.
- Target of 25 patients per day (Full time).
- Target of 20 patients per day (Part-time 20 hours/week)
- Visa sponsorship not available.
- Competitive salary based on production compensation methodology.