2 Internal Medicine physicians needed in southern Arizona for a well-respected multi-specialty group which consists of Pediatricians, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and OBGYNs. The openings are due to an expansion which is located just 40-45 minutes from Tucson. (Group is also hiring for a Pediatrician.) Join this nonprofit organization which was established over 30 years ago.
· Call Schedule: Weekday Call: 1:4 (Mon-Thurs). Provider can get called to the hospital between 7-9:00 p.m. After 9:00 p.m. weekdays, the ER doctor takes over. During the week-days, there is a hospitalist. Weekend Call is 1:6.
· Work hours: Monday, Wednesday - Friday, 8am-4:30pm, Tuesdays: 9am-4:30pm. One meeting/month on Tuesday from 8am-9am. Saturdays: 9am-1pm – provider only works Saturday when on weekend call.
· Patient Load: 20-25/day
· Sign-on bonus: $10,000
· Salary Range: $165K-$190K PLUS PRODUCTIVITY INCENTIVES
· Relocation Expenses paid up to $10,000 with receipts
· NHSC Loan Repayment site
· Bilingual in Spanish is a Plus
· VISA Candidates are welcome
Professional Liability Insurance (Federal Tort Coverage)
Professional and public liability is provided by the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).
Group will pay 100% of the cost of health insurance for physician and one half (1/2) the cost of dependent coverage.
Long-Term Disability Insurance
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Allows for up to $3,000/year pre-tax payment for unreimbursed medical, dental or vision expenses, plus $5,000/year for dependent care.
5 paid days and $2,500 reimbursement for expenses per year from date of hire.
Vacation Schedule: Starting with 15 days for 1-2 years employment, gradually increases, to a maximum of 30 days vacation at 15 years of employment.
Twelve (12) working days per year to a maximum accumulation of 520 hours.
Holidays: New Years Day, Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, (Day after Thanksgiving), Christmas Day, (Provider may be on call during some of the holidays, as determined by the call schedule)
Society Memberships $800/year
Arizona Medical License
Group will pay the cost for the provider to maintain a current license, as well as all other licenses, accreditation, staff privileges, and permits that may be required.
Yearly Allowance for Cellular Phone ($600) and Pager
Retirement 401 K Safe Harbor
To hear more, please call Joan at 800-657-0354 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted directly.