Hospitalist Need West of the Appalachians – Job 1587
- 7on, 7off schedule
- Intensivist coverage for critically ill patients
- Procedures not required
- Excellent sub-specialty backup
- Dedicated Medical Director and RN Program Manager
- State-of-the-art facility
- Knowledgeable and experienced nursing staff
- Attractive Salary, solid benefits including matching 403(b), paid relocation, and malpractice
- This University town is family-friendly with lots of kid-focused activities
- Really good public and private schools
- Entertainment hub of the tri-state area, museums, award-winning restaurants, sporting events and more
- Enjoy a moderate climate with four distinct seasons
- Stable housing market, low property taxes, and reasonable cost of living
This position is open to H1 visa candidates.
Please send your CV to email@example.com, then call me at 224-209-8201, or send me an email with the best time for you to speak freely for 5 minutes about this position, the interview process, and you.
If you are interested in other locations, Priority Physicians has additional Hospitalists listings and we are connected with private and systems all across the United States.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.