The Intensivist Group, a Sound Physicians affiliate, is the leading national provider of high quality and efficient critical care services to community hospitals. We improve patient care, patient, nursing, physician satisfaction, and quality outcomes while reducing hospital costs and risk.
The Intensivist Group employs traveling Intensivists called Ambassadors to provide clinical services in multiple locations across a region. The Ambassador has a critical role in contributing to Sound Physicians programs by providing skilled interim labor where we have open shifts or openings for team leadership. The Sound Intensivist Ambassador is aligned with the overall performance of Sound’s Intensivist program and bridges relationships with the hospital administration and medical staff. We have Intensivist Ambassador Opportunities across the country!
What does it take to be a Sound Intensivist Ambassador?
- Excellent reputation as a clinician with strong diagnostic and a calm and rational approach to problem-solving
- Exhibits Sound core values of Service, Teamwork, Integrity, Quality and Innovation in all circumstances
- Highly adaptable to different work environments including varying program sizes and level of sophistication
Sound Ambassadors will be paid above market compensation in consideration for their adaptability to working in various locations across a region. This will require a high degree of flexibility and communication with Sound’s team.
- Practice in a variety of hospital and geographic settings with the necessary support & infrastructure to create a sustainable practice environment
- Deliver quality care with collegial local teams that serve the community & each other
- Reasonable blocked scheduling
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Professional assistance with hospital privileging and medical licenses
- Paid expenses for travel and housing
- Excellent Compensation with Bonus Structure including Productivity and Quality Bonuses
Education, Training & Experience Required
- MD or DO
- Must be Board Certified or board eligible in Critical Care Medicine.
- Eligible to work in the United States. Not a J1 visa qualified area.
- Ability to work as a team member
- Must have a commitment to excellence in clinical service, be forward thinking and demonstrate problem solving abilities necessary in this environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform all technical skills in the critical care setting
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.