Become a member of The Intensivist Group, a physician established, physician led group implementing Critical Care programs that focus on improving the lives of patients while creating value for our hospital partners. As a member of our team of Intensivist physicians, you will learn the skills necessary to improve quality, patient satisfaction and ICU performance through the implementation of standardized, evidence-based practices; implementation of Intensivist led multidisciplinary rounding and measurement of process and outcome.
The Intensivist Group offers strong leadership at the national, regional and program level. Our commitment to learning and development ensures that you are provided the tools necessary to continue to develop your skills to reach your highest potential.
St. Bernardine Medical Center is a 463-bed non-profit acute care hospital with the latest technology and advanced services, from family care to cardiac surgery. The history of this hospital consists of a culture based on a strong set of core values, driven by a mission of service, and expressed through compassion and care of body, mind and spirit.
- 32-bed ICU
- 12 Hour Shifts
- Block shift schedule model with dedicated time off
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunities for career development and growth
- Physicians must be board certified or board eligible in Critical Care medicine, be able to obtain a California medical license and be eligible to work in the United States
- Must have a commitment to excellence in clinical service, be forward thinking and the ability to work as a team member, excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and problem-solving skills
- This is not a J1 visa qualified area
Awards and Recognitions
- Dignity Health-One of the five largest health systems in the country
- Reduced hospital-acquired infections and readmissions, positively affecting more than 10,000 patients in the Dignity Health system and saved as much as $30 million
- Dignity Health is the recipient of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Partnership for Patients Hospital Engagement Networks
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Critical Care Award for two years in a row (2014 – 2015)
- Among the top 5% in the nation for two years in a row (2014 – 2015)
- Among the top 10% in the nation for two years in a row (2014 – 2015)
- Five-star recipient for Treatment for Sepsis for six years in a row (2010 – 2015)
Location and Lifestyle
San Bernardino is located in the heart of Southern California, nestled at the base of local mountain resorts. San Bernardino is known as “the friendly city”. Hospitality and value come first and visitors can look forward to year round sunshine in our centrally located Southern California city. The elevation is 1049 feet above sea level and San Bernardino is within a short driving distance to beaches, deserts, and mountain resorts.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.