PRIMARY CARE PRACTITIONER NEEDED – CHICAGO, IL (SOUTHWEST & HYDE PARK)
Become part of the internationally renowned medical team at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF). AHF’s mission is to provide “Cutting-Edge Clinical Care” in an integrated healthcare delivery system. Through our healthcare centers, pharmacies, health plans, research and other activities AHF cares and advocates for its patients. We welcome medical professionals who thrive in rewarding and stimulating work environments.
In this role, you will report to our Deputy Chief of Medicine and will be a key contributor to our integrated HIV/AIDS healthcare system.
AHF’s newly remodeled outpatient clinics are located at 2600 S. Michigan Avenue Chicago, IL 60616 and 1515 E. 52nd Place #206 Chicago, IL. The clinician will work 20 hours per week assisting us provide quality care to our patients.
- A minimum of 3 years recent HIV clinical experience (inpatient/outpatient)
- Board eligible Infectious Disease
- Prior supervisory or management experience
- A valid State of Illinois medical license (Without Restrictions)
- DEA furnishing license (Without Restrictions)
AHF IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.